The Ottawa-Carleton District School Board (OCDSB) is committed to effective, meaningful consultation with the Ottawa community and to a culture of consultation within and among its stakeholder groups and/or individuals.
OCDSB Trustees and staff are consistently developing and/or revising various policies and procedures that guide staff in the implementation of Board or Ministry of Education initiatives. Those items requiring public consultation are posted below for your information and your feedback is sought.
Thank you in advance for providing your feedback!
Policies Currently Under Review
Recent Policy Reviews/Additions
- Advisory Committee on Equity (P.008.GOV) - Revised September 2012
- Board Governance (P.012.GOV) - Issued June 2012
- Aboriginal Self-Identification Policy (P.071.CUR) - Revised May 2012
- Student Transportation (P.068.TRA) - Revised April 2012
- Supervised Alternative Learning (P.004.CUR) - Revised March 2012
- Acceptable Use of Information/Communication Technology (P.100.IT) - Revised February 2012