- Must be 16 years of age by December 31, 2014
- Must be currently registered in an OCDSB school
- Will be able to commit to work from July 2 – August 15, 2014
- Referral from school counsellor, administrator or teacher
- Up to date résumé
- Social Insurance Number/bank account/police records check
Note: Cooperative Education (co-op) is a structured method of combining classroom-based education with practical work experience. Through co-op, students can earn academic credits for their work experience. With the Focus on Youth Program, students will have the opportunity to earn up to two co-op credits while working! A co-op teacher will monitor their progress.
Focus on Youth student employment applications will be accepted from March 1-31, 2014.