Elementary & Secondary

 Step 1  Find Your School   find your school logo

Where your child goes to school depends on where they live. Insert your address into our School Locator to find your school. Students can also choose to attend our virtual school.

If you want your child to attend a different school, you must apply for a cross-boundary transfer. Learn more about the process. Please note, not all transfers are approved.

  Step 2  COMPLETE Registration Form  registration form icon

Important: Before you proceed, if you have a Refugee, Diplomat, Work Permit or Study Permit temporary status in Canada, call 613-596-8731 to submit your immigration documents.

Once you know your school, you can complete our online registration form using a computer. The form cannot be completed using a phone or tablet.

Before you start, please read these instructions.
Online Registration Form - Not compatible with cell phone or tablet

If you are registering a secondary student, contact the school.

If you are registering for Elizabeth Wyn Wood Secondary Alternate Program, Frederick Banting Secondary Alternate Program, or Norman Johnston Secondary Alternate Program, please do not use the registration form. Instead, visit the school website for registration information.

Note: For secondary schools registrants, once the online registration is submitted, the school will reach out to the parents to schedule an appointment.
  Step 3  Collect Documents

 contact us

After you complete the online form, you will be sent an email with further instructions.

Parents/Caregivers will need to submit documents to provide their child’s proof of age (one document) and address (two documents). These can be shared through an online form or brought to the school to confirm.

Child’s Proof of Age (1 of the following documents)

  • Birth certificate
  • Permanent Resident card or Confirmation of Permanent Resident Landing paper
  • Registration of birth or Hospital Letter
  • Passport
  • Baptismal Record

Proof of address (2 documents)

  • Purchase of home sale agreement or rent/lease agreement (required) 

AND (1 of the following)

  • Tax bill
  • Assessment notice
  • Bank statement
  • Current utility bill (hydro, gas, phone, Internet, cable)
  • Home Insurance policy
  • Car Insurance policy (Driver’s license not accepted)


In addition to the above, please bring with you (if applicable):

  • Graduation summary or transcript,
  • Most recent report card,
  • If your child has an IEP or Special Education requirements, please provide a copy

Custody or Access Arrangements

We have experience working with a variety of family or guardianship arrangements.

If applicable, please submit all documents pertaining to custody and access, including a custody agreement and/or court order documentation.

Contact Us

Resources iconResources 
registration form iconForms
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.